RESEARCH ASSOCIATE II
Job posting number: #7180371 (Ref:hlj_49640)
Posted: September 19, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Research Associate II assumes the responsibility of performing basic, biological, behavioral, social science or public health research within the specified research program.
- The Research Associate has responsibility to the faculty of the specified program.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Maintains laboratory equipment in a clean and working order, including coordinating instrument standardization documented by written report.
- Reorders stock laboratory supplies when depleted under appropriate supervision.
- Contributes to the preparation of manuscripts, grants, administrative and research compliance documents as directed by supervisor.
- Technically responsible for the collection, organization and permanent documentation of data in physical and electronic formats as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for data analysis using standardized procedures and protocols and under minimal supervision.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biology or related field
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on research experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.