Senior Health Representative (Vaccines - Ho Chi Minh)
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Job posting number: #7180291 (Ref:pf-4894004)
Posted: September 19, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Senior HR Vaccine will be the central contact in connecting customers within their accounts to therapies that advance wellness, prevention, treatments, and cures to the most feared diseases of our time. Central to the Health Representative’s role will be the introduction of a new & promoted medicines and innovative digital service that will help elevate Health Care Professionals’ patient care. The role is consultative; spanning Pfizer’s entire resource and product portfolio for their customer base and one that will result in long standing and truly valued relationships with customers. The Senior Heath Representative will draw on healthcare knowledge and understanding of the health and pharmaceutical industry, as well as Pfizer and the product portfolio, so that customers achieve the solutions they need.
The Senior HR Vaccine should be proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and building/ maintaining effective, long-term business relationships at the senior executive level with key decision makers and influencers. The Senior Health Representative/ Brand Communication Manager identifies and prioritizes Pfizer opportunities through understanding customers’ business and strategic imperatives. The Account Management Executive/ Brand Communication Manager is responsible for developing and executing an effective account plan for each account
The Senior HR Vaccine is responsible for supporting their customers with their designated portfolio within a defined geographical territory that includes both metro and regional areas.
1. Territory Management
- Develop a customer database with detailed records of hospitals/ health centers/ target organizations/ health care professionals, etc.
- Evaluate, classify, and identify precise target customers. Prioritize potential territories.
- Establish & maintain a close relationship with key accounts by ensuring company services meet their requirements.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Collect and report Market intelligence to Supervisor & Marketing team.
2. Planning and organizing:
- Utilize customer database for preparing weekly & monthly working plans, daily detailing calls, resource allocation plans, including virtual or onsite symposium for HCPs in accounts or direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, account business, and aligned Pfizer priorities to create Account Plans, and utilizes insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Develops and leads the Account Plan and coordinates the cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
3. Business development
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
Ensure good execution of all Sales & Marketing programs in assigned territory. Strictly track and provide feedback on the programs to upper levels.
- Implement effective daily sales calls, monthly key activities and maintain records. Address product complaints promptly.
- Well update product knowledge, as well as health care scientific backgrounds.
- Manage Company and department reports in a timely and correct manner.
Ensure activities comply with the Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within the scope of function responsibility.
- Carry special work as assigned by Management.
- Graduated from Pharmacy/Medicine University/College.
- 2- 3 years of experience on Field force
- Curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical skills to identify the connections between data, products and the needs of both Health Care Professionals and patients.
- Written and verbal communication skills to help build trusted, sustainable relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of the digital space and a willingness to keep learning and upskilling.
- Strategic thinking and planning to help customers see beyond the day-to-day.
- Agility, adaptability to change and seasoned negotiation skills.
- Commercial and business acumen, managing financial budgets, driving sales and achieving performance measures.
- Able to connect with customers virtually and in person.
- Can-do attitude and a work ethic underpinned by determination and commitment
- Strong compliance mindset.
- Not being subject to any of the following circumstances:
- facing a criminal prosecution, serving a court’s sentence or ruling; being suspended from practice or doing works related to pharmacy under the court’s sentence or ruling; or
- having limited legal capacity.
- Good command in English is preferred.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.