Associate, Data Solutions Delivery & Engineering
Thessaloniki Chortiatis, Greece
Job posting number: #7180270 (Ref:pf-4894168)
Posted: September 19, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Enterprise Data Solutions and Engineering (EDSE) is a Pfizer Digital organization responsible for the development and management of all data, analytic tools, and platforms across the enterprise – from manufacturing to global product development, to commercialization and for all Pfizer countries. One of the team’s top priorities is the development of data products, data solutions, and Business Intelligence which will serve as the engine for the company’s digital transformation.
As a member of EDSE’s Commercial and Real-World Data (RWD) team, the Data Solutions Delivery & Engineer will learn and grown to understand the inner workings of the commercial and real-world evidence generation business units, Commercial and RWD data, analytical needs/types. Moreover, the Data Solutions Delivery & Engineer, will support platform admins for the Converge Health platforms, triage tickets from users, support platform user needs, platform enhancements, and project backlog. Additionally, this candidate will support the management of data assets, work cross functionally to learn and support the development of target projects and resources such as such as dashboards, reports, and analytical capabilities. As a member of the project teams, you will be part of a team responsible for business analysis, project management, solution delivery and engineering.
- Help support the management data asset usage, access, transfer & ingestion in collaboration with internal teams. Colleague awareness of RWD & Commercial data assets, usage, capabilities through dynamic visualizations to generate insights and support analysis
- Work closely supporting Pfizer data in the various database environments i.e., AWS/Redshift etc. including onboarding (ETL), access control, offboard, monitoring and maintaining datasets
- Provide technical support for access management, trainings, issue resolution, for both internal and external tools
- Work directly with key stakeholders to collect requirements, coordinate issues to resolution, manage requests, and inquiries related to data products, platforms ensure they are addressed with quality and in a timely manner
- Support project work products working cross functionally to document requirements and develop wireframes
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Driving best practices and capabilities across business units
Education and Experience
- Preferred Education: BS, MS, MBA in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management
- 2+ years experience on project teams and technology delivery functions
- Knowledgeable customer relationship skills, especially with internal customers and constituents
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and selling processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Software development leadership experience nice to have
- Technical skills nice to have - SQL, Microsoft products, SharePoint development, Cloud services, AWS, Snowflake etc.
- ETL management and data sharing tools
- Metadata management, Data Management in a highly regulated environment nice to have
- Project management standards nice to have
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.