Department Analyst II, Global Patient Services
Job posting number: #7180228 (Ref:ccf19121406)
Posted: September 18, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Analyzes and evaluates operational and financial functions of administrative and operational units.
- Analyzes departmental resources, services, systems, budgets and programs.
- Prepares reports based on analysis.
- Conducts comprehensive statistical analysis and evaluation of unit services and performance.
- Identifies program or service strengths, weaknesses, and financial impact and identifies opportunities for service and program improvement.
- Develops special reports and recommendations.
- Provides input in the development of operational plans, procedures and systems.
- Reviews and evaluates current procedures and systems and develops recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains awareness of and complies with various regulatory guidelines (JCAHO, FDA, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- None required
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum three years statistical analysis experience.
- Six years of work experience may substitute Bachelor's Degree.
- Master's Degree may substitute for three years of work experience.
- Ability to perform work in a stationary position for extended periods
- Ability to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Minimum hourly: $22.85
Maximum hourly: $34.85
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the anticipated range for new hires. While the pay range is displayed as an hourly rate, Cleveland Clinic recruiters will clarify whether the compensation is hourly or salary. A successful candidate's actual compensation will be determined after taking factors into consideration such as the candidate's work history, experience, skill set, and education. This is not inclusive of the value of Cleveland Clinic's benefits package, which includes among other benefits, healthcare/dental/vision and retirement.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.