SPVR BUSINESS AUTOMATION DEVELOPMENT
Job posting number: #7111559 (Ref:hlj_40646)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Supervisor Business Automation Development
- The primary responsibility for this role is to help build the operations automation pipeline for Moffitt by analyzing automation ideas, help determine their value and viability, and manage the automation development team to deliver on these ideas using Pega and Automation Anywhere.
- This role requires you to be able to understand business processes in operations across clinical, research, finance and business administration domains at Moffitt and also understand and help determine the appropriate technologies we can use to help create business value.
- Partner with leadership, business stakeholders, process excellence teams, subject matter experts, application development teams and architects on initiatives that support one of Moffitt’s strategic goals to use process and robotic automation tools (Automation Anywhere, Pega, AI, etc…) to help improve operational efficiency, enhance capacity utilization and improve stakeholder experiences across Moffitt.
- Work with staff in developing and maintaining automation opportunities, guidance on the automation technologies and platforms, and overseeing transitioning technologies to operational responsibility, while maintaining consistent communication with other teams regarding issues and improvement opportunities.
- Provides strategic direction and broadly advocates for all BPM and automation opportunities.
- Implements process and management methods following the Agile practices.
- Plans and manages budgets, forecasts, projects, and associated staffing requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and supervise activities related to the design, development and implementation of software assets related to documented business, functional and technical requirements.
- Track and monitor ongoing resource capacity and productivity levels through multiple means including sprint velocity and project level time tracking. Partner with project managers to monitor and update resource plans and forecasts.
- Provide professional leadership to direct reports including performance management through goal setting and coaching. Appropriately escalate issues impacting team moral or productivity. Effectively manage conflicts within the team or with matrix teams.
- Responsible for team adherence to organizational policies, ranging from corporate conduct, data security and application development, and mandatory trainings required by regulators and corporate sponsors.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – field of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Business technology or related field
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in application development or automation development roles
- Minimum of three (3) years leadership experience as supervisor, team/project lead, supervisor or above is required (may be inclusive of other experience).
- Minimum of three (3) years supporting and working with low code platforms including Pega or similar BPM platform, RPA Platforms or (may be inclusive of other experience), OCR document management systems .
- Development experience in Pega and common RPA platforms such as Automation Anywhere and UI Path Experience working within the overall Healthcare delivery field including large medical institutions, healthcare insurance payers, Rx organizations or relevant technology service or solution providers.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.