Epic Grand Central (ADT)/Prelude Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Job posting number: #7106891 (Ref: HRC0976740)
Posted: July 30, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of an information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What you will be doing:
The Epic ADT (Grand Central)/Prelude Analyst independently provides an intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Performs intermediate level design, build, and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on core knowledge of the ADT (Grand Central/Prelude) applications and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains working level understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training. Manage and coordinate intermediate to advanced configuration and build assignments/projects in collaboration with others.
Two (2)+ years of Epic ADT (Grand Central)/Prelude build and implementation experience.
Project management experience.
Ability to prioritize multiple projects independently.
Solves problems effectively and provides recommendations.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Healthcare, or related field. (preferred)
Epic ADT (Grand Central) and/or Prelude Certification required. (Epic Cadence preferred)
- Working Title: Epic Grand Central (ADT)/Prelude Analyst
- Department: CS-Link Access Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.