Senior Research Technologist - Sharifi Lab
Job posting number: #7103597 (Ref:ccf16076699)
Posted: June 20, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Assists staff investigator with experimental design and planning/developing technical aspects of research projects.
- Plans, organizes, performs and monitors daily project protocols.
- Collects, prepares and maintains required research documentation, including informed consent records, case records, clinical notes and medical reports.
- Reports and assists with the management of protocol deviations, adverse events and other project-related issues.
- Assists with the preparation and delivery of internal/external presentations, conference reports/lectures, and publishing submissions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required. Associate's in laboratory science field may offset one year of the experience requirement. Bachelor's degree may offset two years of the experience requirement. Master's may offset three years of the work experience requirement.
- None required
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum of six years of experience in a research or related laboratory environment, which has developed the ability to work independently on a variety of research projects, demonstrated through a thorough understanding of research laboratory techniques and procedures.
- Must be innovative in designing and developing techniques and familiar with maintaining budgets.
- Requirements include good near visual acuity and color acuity.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Supervises a research lab on a daily basis, including space, equipment, personnel, and project management.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.