United States, OH
Job posting number: #7088012 (Ref:17062266544)
Posted: October 28, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position is a 100% Remote Work Opportunity in the State of Ohio. Processes full cycle Accounts Payable, with timely and accurate handling of high volume invoices and payment requests along with audit for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reviews and prepares invoices and check requests for processing via online system.
- Facilitates the match of invoices to online purchase orders via online matching system.
- Coordinates and resolves exception invoices between AP, requesting department, supplier and supply chain management personnel.
- Works with supplier accounts receivable contacts on statement review to resolve unpaid exception invoices and obtain credits.
- Performs verification and exception routing in automated smart-capture system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable or comparable position.
- Associate's Degree in Finance or related field may offset years of experience.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.