CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR I
Job posting number: #7085318 (Ref:hlj_32778)
Posted: September 15, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The ICE-T Data Management department in the Clinical Trials Office is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator I.
- Coordinate patient care by collaborating with medical staff and document in accordance with standards and regulatory guidelines with direction of a mentor or supervisor.
- Act as liaison between the investigators, Moffitt regulatory staff and the sponsor.
- Will assist to screen, enroll, and follow study subjects, ensuring protocol compliance and close monitoring while the subjects are on study.
- Responsible for data and source documentation and adverse experience reporting.
- Perform diverse administrative duties requiring analysis, sound judgment, and a high level of knowledge of study protocol.
- Will work under general supervision and direction from the supervisor and Principal Investigator to implement and coordinate research, including administrative procedures.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- *Bachelor’s degree (preferred field of study scientific, health related or business administration program) with one (1) year of relevant clinical, health related, scientific, business or research experience
- *In lieu of bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree with 2 years of relevant clinical, health related, scientific, business or research experience*
- CCRP/CCRC or equivalent preferred.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.