Job posting number: #7085254 (Ref:642)
Posted: September 14, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
STATUS: Full-Time (80 hours per pay)
DAY/SHIFT/HOURS: VARIES; MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL SHIFTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs protective work to safeguard buildings and ground; maintains traffic control and provides emergency assistance. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work inherent in the job.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Ohio Police Officer Training (OPOTA) training/certification or willingness to obtain IAHSS certification within six months of employment.
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Basic computer/keyboard experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to work well with people projecting a positive image for the Hospital.
- Excellent communication, organizational and detail skills including a keen sense of awareness and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and function well in stressful situations.
- Ability to stand or walk 50-75% of shift.
- Ability to lift moderate - heavy weights.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.