International Operations Internship Fall 2021
Job posting number: #7085252 (Ref:128507)
Posted: September 14, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Researches, compiles, tabulates, and analyzes data and processes for a variety of administrative and departmental matters.
- Assists department personnel in assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional tasks.
- Provides suggestions or recommendations with regard to department specific projects.
- Prepares and presents reports; drafts policies and procedures; responds to requests for information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current college enrollment required.
current undergraduate junior or senior standing or current masters enrolled students
- None required.
Complexity of Learning Experience:
- Can discuss and weigh pros and cons and separate critical issues.
- Can make definitive choices, expresses opinions on issues and can explain logical path decisions.
- None required.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling/lifting items, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires frequent standing and sitting.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.