SR FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR PLANNING
Job posting number: #7080249 (Ref:hlj_31396)
Posted: June 22, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
• The Senior Financial Administrator is responsible for managing critical cross-functional strategic projects and initiatives to provide the financial modeling, financial metrics or data analysis as required the scenario or project requests. This position will expand on current financial models and build new financial models to meet strategic needs and targets of the projects that will inform decision-making. This individual will serve as a business partner with the requesting department and work closely with the impacted departments and support departments to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the financial modeling. Has direct supervision responsibility over the Financial Analyst when it comes to managing project resources that cross multiple areas.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. **In lieu of a master’s degree, will consider a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification with a bachelor’s degree in a finance, accounting, business, health or related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in financial analysis, healthcare finance or business administration, with at least three (3) years of financial modeling or forecasting.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Preferred - Experience with planning, budgeting, productivity, financial data, and forecasting systems.
- Preferred – Experience in financial analysis in a healthcare setting.
- Develops and completes financial models of services that cross multiple departments and areas.
- Evaluates financial plans and targets performed by others.
- Leads the system wide long-term financial plan.
- Development of work plans, evaluations and tracking for the financial models and plans.
- Forecasting support.
- Financial analysis and other duties as assigned.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.