Job posting number: #7067142
Posted: June 22, 2020
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
Job DescriptionA postdoctoral fellow position in the Wnt Immunology lab is available immediately.
The candidate is expected to have
- excellent verbal/written communication skills
- background in at least one of the following areas - Immunology, pathology, pulmonary biology, veterinary medicine, cancer biology
- good experience in immunohistochemistry (IHC/IF) and basic molecular biological skills (ELISA, qRT-PCR, Western blot, mammalian cell culture), and rodent handling techniques
- some experience in flow cytometry (preferred)
- at least one first-author publication in one of the areas mentioned above
- strong motivation to learn new skills and ideas to tackle important scientific questions
- one's Ph.D. degree after Jan 2018 (preferred)
The lab is ready to publish multiple high-quality papers in the next 12-18 months with strong preliminary data. The candidate is also welcomed to bring one's own idea to the project, and will closely work with PI and other lab members.
The starting date will be set July 1st, 2020 or afterwards as soon as one can start working.
For more information,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00 to $60,977.00 /year
The postdoctoral candidate who has a united states citizenship, permanent residency, or a current valid working visa holder (J1/H1b) is strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position, please use the link below.