NIH-IRACDA INSPIRE at Rutgers Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019-2020
Job posting number: #7056845
Posted: April 8, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionAre you searching for a Postdoctoral Fellowship in the biomedical fields that combines training in Research & Education to prepare for a successful academic career?
Are you a senior graduate student, or a beginning postdoc?
We have a few openings available for NIH-funded INSPIRE fellowships at Rutgers, beginning September 1st 2019:
- UP TO 3 YEARS OF NIH-LEVEL FUNDING FOR POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH;
- SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH OUTCOMES: INSPIRE Fellows are productive researchers and publish in high-impact journals;
- EXCITING JOB PLACEMENT: 70% of our alumni obtained tenure-track academic positions, 22% at Minority-serving Institutions;
- TEACHING PREPARATION: Scientific Teaching Workshop specifically designed for Year 1 Fellows;
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT AT RUTGERS: Rutgers campus-wide Office of Postdoctoral Affairs runs monthly events: http://postdocs.rutgers.edu/
Eligibility: U.S. citizens/Permanent Residents.
Preference for applicants with 0-1 yrs of postdoc training.
For program details/application, see our website: https://rwjms.umdnj.edu/research/postdoc/inspire/apply.html
Application deadline: Rolling admissions with review of applications beginning April 15, interviews of top candidates planned for early June. Fellowship cohort starts September 1st, 2019.